Monday 6 February 2012

Vettelicious - Teal Rex

Heya people! How have you been? It's been a couple of days, I know. It's been hell around here and it's not finished yet. But I felt like writing this one, it's been on my list for ages. 

This is one of my most cherished polishes I have. I got it in my swap with the lovely Vetten from Vettelicious blog, it's her teal franken and it was the nicest surprise ever when I unwrapped my own bottle of it. I saw it on her blog, obviously, and that post left me with my jaw on the floor. The bottle design and the colour were just perfect. Perfect, I tell you! This teal still remains my favourite teal, after I've worn it on my nails for days, I can only confirm what I said when seeing the pictures. It's a teal with strong green undertones and with the type of shimmer I adore ... hard do miss why I love it so much.





This is the best colour accuracy I could get, I feel it's sometimes a bit too green, but the rest of the photos kept going totally blue on me. This is basically how it looks like, but you should see it live to see just how incredibly awesome this colour is. Also, the formula on Teal Rex is perfect. I could almost do with only one coat, I did two for full opacity. The brush on the bottle was great too, so yay for that!

Vetten, thank you so much for Teal Rex! It's beautiful. :)

What's your favourite franken or teal? :)

Thank you for reading!

13 comments:

  1. super boja, a tek naljepnica na laku, obožavam *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo, na 1. slikci je božanski! :)) Kot teal mi je malo manj všeč sicer.
    Embalaža je pa super srčkana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelep je. Ne moren se nagledati tvojih fotk. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this!! Such a pretty green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful! I wish I could make frankens like this one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I am super flattered sweetie :) So glad that you like it. It looks stunning on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little dinosaur <3! Lovely color and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone, for your wonderful comments! I'm glad to see such a positive reaction on it. Jette, you should consider making frankens more often, hun! :D

    ReplyDelete