Thursday 22 November 2012

Zoya ~ Crystal a.k.a. Ice Queen nails!

Hello everyone! I just finished the biggest sandwich I saw in my life and am too full for work, so why not show you my NOTD. I've been wearing Brazilian polish until today and I absolutely love it, can't wait to show them all to you! But today Zoya Crystal looked too beautiful to pass. I wore almost every Zoya from my Zoya package I got few weeks ago and ... I don't know, if someone told me I have to buy only three brands of nail polish from now until the rest of my life, Zoya would be one of them. They make the best polish colour and formula.

Crystal is a gorgeous polish. I'm sure you all remember the hype this baby created. Ok, maybe not hype ... a buzz of love all around blogsphere. Everyone seemed to like it. Not me though. Crystal was one of those shades that didn't look at all intriguing to me from the swatches. I get that every now and then. It was like that with Paradoxal and now with Peridot and others. Since I love the Paradoxal dupe I have, and I love Crystal, maybe I should get one of peri-dupes too, hehe. But anyway. Crystal didn't make it on my WL right away, it took me months until I decided to give it a go. Luckily, Kris sent it to me in our last package and I honestly don't know what was I thinking, not liking this colour. I can't stop staring at my nails, seriously. It is insanely gorgeous. It has this really icy feeling to it. I think Ice Queen would wear this for certain if she was cool and payed attention to her nails as well! I get Winter Wonderland association looking at it. Clear blue sky, pure white blanket of snow, naked trees with snow on their branches and warm, woolly clothes as you walk in the silence of winter forest. Ah. 





Lucky for me, Crystal is also very photogenic polish. Lately I have been having so much trouble with trying to capture the right shade of varnish, I was starting to think either my camera broke or I forgot how to take good pictures of nails. Crystal is a part of Zoya Fire and Ice Collection for Winter 2010. I also have Valerie from that collection, just as stunning as Crysta. Although light blue foil with golden foil specks wins in my book. Three easy coats, the formula is amazing. No complaints. Thank you, Zoya!

Do you have Crystal? What colour gets all hyped but you don't care for it at all?

Thank you for reading!

16 comments:

  1. ma pusti sendvič, crystal je ta koja zaslužuje punu pažnju, zbilja je spektakularna *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've just fallen in love <3 prekrasan je i vrlo rado bi ga imala u svojoj kolekciji

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O da, Crystal je napravljena za blue loverje. :) Fantastična plava boja.

      Delete
  3. However nail polish does have some yucky things in it. I normally use conventional baby nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Res je krasen! Tudi v moji zbirki se ga najde. Spomim se, da sem si ga zelo želela, ker je bil drugače od drugih. Zlate krpice ga naredijo pravega posebneža.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tvojega prispevka se pa še spomnim, ja! Ma, super je. Ne vem, kaj sem toliko cincala okoli nje.

      Delete
  5. It's so gorgeous! I love those gold flecks inside the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal is definitely a Must-have! So pretty. Reminds me to wear it again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, this one deserves more attention from us, nail polish hoarders. I think I'll have it on my table throughout the winter, so I do not forget to wear it in snow. :)

      Delete
  7. I fell in love with your Winter Wonderland description. That's exactly what I see while looking at Crystal.
    Should I say it? I love it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really brings out the good memories of winter to me, yes. I aboslutely love it. When the first now falls, this will be on my nails, I think.

      Delete
  8. O, ja - pravi lepotec. Meni je bil takoj všeč, tako da je že dolgo časa družinski član. :D

    ReplyDelete