Monday 1 October 2012

China Glaze ~ Agro

Hello dear people! First of all, thank you for all your lovely comments on our trailer in the last post. It means a lot, because I know how much work and energy from people that are dear to me went into this project and it always feels good when others appreciate it too. :) 

Today I have another from China Glaze The Hunger Games Capitol Colors Collection. Naturally, being green, I wore Agro first. Green is still the love of my nail polish life and I knew from the swatches that Agro is a stunning shade of green. I got the pictures in various lightning: indoors, direct sunlight, lightbox, outside off direct sunlight. Just to show you it's gorgeous in every case. ;)





Two easy coats, the application is wonderful on this baby. I worried there would be brush strokes, but there are none, extra points for China Glaze! It's really a perfect, very rich olive green colour. I adore Agro.

Green is probably the colour I'm obsessed with the longest. Before I had red and purple phases, but green phase is now probably already twice as long and I still love it. Which colour obsessed you the longest? :)

Thank you for reading!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh such a fancy colour! Never seen it before but I like it a lot (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this color. I noticed I have a whole in this shade of green in my collection. Lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I don't have it, but I should think about getting it. My drawer for the green nail polishes is the only full one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zaaaakvaaaaaj?! Zaakvaaaj mi ne pašejo tople, olivno zelene? >.<
    Res čudovita barva. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasen je. Še čaka, da ga dam na nohte. Končno sem prišla iz svetle na temno fazo, tako da se bo to verjetno kamlu zgodilo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I think about you, I think about green nailpolish, I think it kinda became your trademark :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice shade, it's like dark olives :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nemam primjedbi, krasan je :D
    kad gledam nove lakiće, prvo pogledam zelene nijanse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ja s plavom definitivno ^_^ zelena mi jos uvijek nije postala draga ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. that shade is beautiful!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! I haven't tried it yet but I really can't wait to!

    ReplyDelete