Friday, 2 November 2012

Zoya ~ Tru

Greetings from cold and actually sunny Slovenia! It's Autumn, so I like it. When I look at the trees, I think it's worth the 'when I wear sweater I'm hot and when I don't I'm cold, no middle ground to work with' and the cold that I've been having an on and off relationship with for about a month now. :) 
You asked and you will receive! Zoya Tru was my next in line, next to Lotus. It looks amazing in the bottle, and I really love the shade of purple it is. Sadly, this shade was very tricky for my camera to pick up. In the lightbox it looked completely off, so I had to wait until the next day for outside pictures. Luckily, we had some sunlight! 






Lately I'm not terribly happy with my pictures I make of manicures. Perhaps it is time I change something on how I do them or something ... anyway, as much as I love Tru, it's a lovely shade of purple, I think the shimmer is too shy in the normal lightning. It is visible, but not much. That's the only thing I'd change on it. Three coats on the pictures, because I put it on under terrible conditions (meaning: on the window shelf with radiator drying the polish too quickly), two would be enough otherwise. Tru is a part of Zoya True Collection for Spring 2012. I love the slightly muted look this purple has. It's a great choice for purple lovers, I'd say, there are some dupes out there too (O.P.I. and Misa have them, for instance, I do not know about any others).

Did you get any colours from True collection?

Thank you for reading!

25 comments:

  1. I think Tru looks great on you! I didn't get that one, but I scooped up Cho, Skylar and Bevin from that collection ... and still haven't tried them yet. *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skylar is a must, it's absolutely gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Čudovit je. <3 Res ti lepo pristaja.

    In zanimivo, da sodi v pomladno kolekcijo, ko se zdi bolj jesensko-zimski. Ampak to ne škodi njegovi lepoti. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je, zoyo imam malo na sumu, da je vedela, da bo precej dvojčkov s strani drugih znamk, pa je prehitela ves hype in jo vtaknila v spomladansko kolekcijo. ;)

      Delete
  3. Tole pa je res prečudovit odtenek. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ga priporočam, ali enega od dvojčkov. :)

      Delete
  4. Direkt v srce! :)
    Res, ne morm se mu načudit, kako je božanski ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, za ljubiteljice vijolične je tale barva res nujna in perfektna. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Da, ako ga možeš dobiti, neće ti biti žao. :)

      Delete
  6. I didn't pick any of the True collection, but you're making me change my mind. I cannot resist to subtle shimmer, even if I appreciate it to be lightly visible without the need of a microscope! Gorgeous shade, anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is visible, actually, on all lights. But it is very very subtle. I do appreciate it not being invisible, but it's nevertheless modest. Still, gorgeous polish, I do think you should get it from this collection. Oh, and Skylar is absolutely stunning too. :)

      Delete
    2. Skylar is actually the one I liked the most... Well, I think I should consider to put it in my WL.... XD

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. nije lose, svidja mi se shimmer koji ima :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really havent been much of a Zoya fan lately. But I do like Storm from the Winter collection. This is a pretty purple-my camera always has issues with purples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm becoming a major Zoya fan, actually. I think that now the bottle count is right there with China Glaze, they rock. Interestly enough, the Winter collection leaves me cold. :)

      Delete
  9. Tale je prekrasen! Fotke so zelo lepe. ;)
    Sicer pa tudi jaz nisem zadovoljna s svojimi fotkami zadnje čase ... ahja, bo treba nekaj ukreniti ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala. :) Pomoje sem predvsem položaja roke naveličana. Samo ne vem kaj bi drugega naredila. Bo treba kak navdih poiskat. :)

      Delete
  10. dansko outlet
    minnesota vikings jerseys
    toms shoes
    cleveland cavaliers jersey
    hermes bracelet
    moncler outlet
    north face jackets
    jeremy maclin jersey,jamaal charles jersey,joe montana jersey,justin houston jersey,dontari poe jersey,eric berry jersey
    nike air max
    the north face clearance
    asics, http://www.asicsisrael.com/
    dansko shoes
    the north face outlet
    oakley sunglasses
    michael kors factory store,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
    hogan, http://www.scarpehogan-outlet.it/
    nike roshe,nike roshe run uk,nike roshe uk,roshe run,nike roshe run,roshe run women,rushe run men
    nike air max uk
    cheap oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglassesdiscount.us.com
    russell westbrook jersey
    cheap wedding dresses
    nike air huarache,nike huarache,nike huarache sneakers,nike huarache shoes
    nike air max,air max uk,air max 90,nike air max 90,air max shoes
    lebron james jersey
    stuart weitzman sale
    celtics jerseys
    michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
    michael jordan jersey
    cheap oakley sunglasses, http://www.oakleysunglassescanada.com
    carmelo anthony jersey
    mm0904

    ReplyDelete