Thursday, 29 August 2013

Color Club ~ Gossip Column

Heya everyone! How are you? How is your end of Summer going? I'm already reaching for more Fall-ish colours for my nails and Gossip Column is definitively one of them. It is a beautiful teal colour, I craved it for so long. And worn it only once. Typical. Still, it is one of my favourite shades ever. I remember buying like 3 dupes or something like that, thinking I must have this shade no matter what. Only to realise back home I have it already. I kept the Color Club one because it is perfect all around.





Two coats, wonderful application, great formula. I like Color Club, I don't know why I don't have more shades made by them. I need to wear this baby soon.

What is your favourite Fall colour?

Thank you for reading and commenting!

9 comments:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Blau! :) Meine Lieblingsfarbe für den Herbst ist OPI - Just a little Rösti at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm ne pada mi na pamet da imam ovakvu nijansu, mislim da je prilicno ocito da mi treba :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasan je, slažem se, svima treba malo više color club-a u kolekciji :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa, kako je dobra boja, neverovatno!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čudovit je. Moram pobrskati po kolekciji, zagotovo imam kaj podobnega. Bo res odlična barva za jesen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    lovely color! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete