Thursday 22 August 2013

Illamasqua ~ Baptiste

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I am just a couple of weeks away from leaving for Bratislava for six months and I am already getting quite nervous. I hope everything will turn out right, I still have to wait for confirmation from my faculty about some things. But anyway ... I opened my folder of swatches today and saw I have tons of unposted pictures. One of the colours still unrepresented on my blog is Illamasqua Baptiste. Insanely rich purple shimmer. Lightbox pictures turn it out a bit too blue-base so I am posting also a rather poor set of pictures taken outside. The base is more accurate there, but the light is bad. Oh well. It is still a cool colour!







Two easy coats, really rich colour, very nicely pigmented, the brush is great too. The price tag is way too high for my taste, but Illamasqua does have some colours worth the coin. We do have Illamasqua now in Slovenia as well, which is great, especially since they didn't set the price even higher as I expected them to.

Do you have any Illamasqua polish? What is your favourite one?

Thank you for reading and commenting!

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful color. I have it and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous color!!! I love the Illamasqua polishes because you get such a great color pay off in just 2 coats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Illamasqua faves are Phallic and Baptise, but I wish I could have them all, they're all simply stunning!
    Well, actually, I still have to find a polish I don't want......

    ReplyDelete
  4. nemam jos nijedan illamasqua lak, preskupi su mi bez obzira na neke divne boje, ovaj je krasan :D

    ReplyDelete