Wednesday 2 May 2012

Nubar - Earth and complete Going Green collection

Heya people! Late hour again. My biorhythm has changed again with all the studying, I see. I get up after noon, and am wide awake after two a.m. Well, I've always been more of a night bird anyway. Tonight I want to show you the very last beauty from Going Green collection, Earth. I could have been cool and post it on Earth day but decided I'm going to miss that opportunity.

Going Green as a whole is a big big lemming killed. And I'm wondering. Do you have collection lemmings too? When entire collection is so perfect, you really want them all? When I got the Going Green collection with major help of my amazing swap buddy (thanks again for that!!), I started to think what makes the collection perfect for me. And I realised it's about my favourite things in nail polish world. Nubar Going Green is obviously singing to my huge green obsession. It also has a duo/multichrome, a holo, a rich creme, an insanely rich green shimmer and insanely rich teal shimmer. You basically cover everything, Nubar.
The two collections I want as a whole (although they're not that big lemmings as GG was) cover my love for glass flecked finish and sexy rich dark shimmers. I'm talking about China Glaze Summer Days (noone does glass fleck like China Glaze!) and Misa Poisoned Passion. So basically, a collection covers one of my loves in polish world so well, I can't say no to a colour. Do you get like that too? :)

But to the pictures! Earth is gorgeous! No matter how you take that sentence, it's true to the core. :) And although it looks quite close to Conserve in the bottle, you'll see they're really different.





Two easiest coats, this formula was pure perfection. No clean up, no nothing, one of those polishes you grab if you're in an insane hurry because they'll work fast for you. Just beauty on the nail, and I simply adore how rich and heavy the shimmer is on this polish (heavy in a good way, naturally!)

And just for fun, let's have Earth's brothers here in this post too. Since seeing them all together makes me happy and all. :)

 Nubar Conserve

 Nubar Forest

 Nubar Greener

 Nubar Reclaim

Nubar Wildlife



And just because it's 1:30 a.m. here and I can't stop listening to this gorgeous song:

Fates Warning - The Roads Goes On Forever

Thank you for reading! Have a good night (or a lovely day, if you're reading this with Sun already up :))!

11 comments:

  1. oooh I love this!!! I must track it down!!! together with Reclaim, I forgot how gorgeous it looks and how much I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh my all these greens are fabulous.. need wildlife!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you for completing the whole collex! It's one of the finest sets in the polish world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll HAVE to stop posting these pictures! Green doesn't look so good on me, and now because of your pics I want them all! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ja bih rado ovu kolekciju spremila u svoju zalihu... uopće se ne mogu odlučiti koji mi bolje izgleda ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm loving all the greens,very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These polishes are all so pretty and I understand you are happy to have them as a whole! Love your swatches too ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I like Forest and Wildlife best. Though a -- nearly -- full collection of greens does also have its appeal ...
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Because of you, I now own this whole collection as well! It's really not a big thing though now is it????

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right...this collection is perfect! I have Reclaim and Wildlife on their way to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhh.... sej veš. sej me poznaš. *vzdih*

    ReplyDelete