Monday 14 May 2012

SpaRitual - Sacred Ground and a short break

Hello my dear people! It's been 10 days again since I've posted something and even that one was a scheduled post so it's been even longer since i've actually been blogging or checking your wonderful works of art you're doing with the varnish and the nail. My older (and regular) readers probably know this from last year, May and June are months when I really need to shift into fifth gear when it comes to studying. This year the stakes are even higher, thanks to my ambition to get the highest marks and the fact that I'll be leaving for Spain in the middle of June for one week. Thus I have to pass the planned exams before I departure. 

The stress has hit my nails too and twice now I had to cut them completely off, right to the meat. It hurts like hell for three days, even doing just simple work with your hands. You understand what I'm talking about. But most importantly, with all the work and other stuff in my life, I'm neglecting my nails. Not proud of it, but hey, it happens. That's why I'll do what I planned (and kinda succeeded) to do last year during this time of year. I'm taking a short break from blogging. A couple of weeks, I dare say, with dropping in every once in a while. Somewhat like my blogging is now, but now i'm making it 'official', if you will. If I'll have a spare moment to edit the billion photos I have and write about it, I'll definitively do that - like today, as I'm resting from the exam I had in the morning. I'm also hoping to post a couple of guest posts, if all will go as planned.

But until then, I want to show you another beauty. My first SpaRitual! Yes, I've shown you a couple, but they weren't mine, but this baby is! And it's beautiful! And so cute, a mini bottle, argh, adorable!




SpaRitual's brush isn't in my good books. Usually I had problems with the application. Here, on my shorter nails I didn't, the application was a breeze, actually. I guess my longer nails gave it troubles. Or I just got better at applying nail polish? Anyway. This was three coats of the beautiful, complex polish Sacred Ground is. Just look at all the details. Amazing, I love it. It's also a part of a rather strong collection, SpaRitual Wilde Collection for fall 2011. With quick glance over the swatches I wouldn't say no to another three shades! But Sacred Ground is by far the best in the collection. I love it. 

Any thoughts on this SpaRitual baby? Do you have it? 

Have a great next couple of weeks and if you're studying too - may it be successful!

Thank you for reading and commenting!

13 comments:

  1. Hi! This is my first time here and I must say: what a nice blogg you have!! I'll definitely stop by again. :-)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous color! best of luck w. the exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nadam se da ce svi ispiti dobro proc :) a lakic je super :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni je fanatstičen odtenek!

    Pa vso srečo z izpiti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cut my nails too :\\\\

    Sacred Ground is amazing, I love it - I need to pain my nails with it again :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you luck on your exams! I am jealous of your trip to Spain! Have a good time. I will miss you! But will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shade, but I don't own any Sparitual, I would love to though

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with everything and this polish is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vso srečo pri izpitih. Držim pesti! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your exams! I like the look of this polish on you :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. znaš da su me nokti zabolili pri spomenu na drastično šišanje :-(
    ne daj se, samo ti uči, nećemo mi pobjeć :-)
    krasan mi je lak, podsjeća me na cc revvvolution *.*

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will be missed but your readers understand that life gets in the way of things like this. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete