Wednesday 9 April 2014

Orly ~ Macabre Masquerade

Heya folks! This Orly was on my nails until two hours ago, when I finally shortened my nails and changed the colour. ATM I have Sea Spray (China Glaze) and Depend 170 combined but I've shown both so many times on the blog, I shan't do it again. 

Macabre Masquerade name for my personal taste screams dark red colour. Far from the deep blue with colourful glitter, but this is what we got!






Macabre Masquerade is a part of Orly 2013 Holiday Collection called Secret Society. I got a set of minis as a gift from my flatmate, but of course they are available in full sized bottle as well. Macabre Masquerade is rather sheer, due to the glitter, I suppose, I have 4 coats on my nails on the photos, but you can see my nails are pretty long here. I actually thought I will like this colour more than I did in the end. It is not a bad shade though. Maybe if the colourful glitter was only silver? I dunno.


Did you get any of the shades from Secret Society collection?


Thank you for reading and commenting!

8 comments:

  1. i like it, looks very happy on your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macabre Masquerade's been the only one I've considered as this collection came out. I didn't buy it because of the glitters, yet it's still really amazing to me *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this slipped under my radar, it's amazing!
    I really like how it looks on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ove this polish and it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, girls, for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete