Monday 4 May 2015

New In ~ A haul post

New month, new haul post! This month I was a good girl and wore the nail polish I already have. However, I finally, finally put my hair treatment to a full circle, meaning, I bought new shampoos and conditioners. Naturally now comes the testing phase. But, honestly, I do not think it can get worse than what my scalp looks and feels like now.

Like always, a group photo. A bit of make up (a very nice surprise there as well), mostly stuff for hair and a bit for my skin as well.


Hair and skin
oh look, you can see my lightbox lamp here! say hi, lamp!

Let's do the big haul first. It was actually gradual, but it happened in this month. I mentioned several times before that I need new products for my hair and I ran out of toner and night cream, so I guess it was the month to really buy the stuff I actually needed. Which is good!

Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Fizz-Fighting Conditioner
Ok, so my first encounter with Paul Mitchell was not the best. But I went to my awesome hairdresser again and I checked her stash again and I checked the ingredient list REALLY WELL and decided to pamper myself with another expensive-as-hell (24 EUR and do not dare to judge me) conditioner. I used it twice now and it is pure magic. Hair like silk, especially when combined with Redken Anti-snap leave in treatment. Ah yes. I will let you know after I am at least down to one third of the bottle, how it worked in the long run, ok?
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo
I got this in Germany, it was on sale for 4,99€ , an extra big tube and I remembered Mateja praising the thing, so I bought it on a whim. Later on I realised she was talking about the conditioner of the same line, not shampoo, but hey, I already have it, might as well use it. And so far so good. I use it on my lenght, not scalp and it is a good shampoo. I have it for about a month, so I'll get back to you after a while on the decent review.

Derma E Scalp Relief Shampoo 
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw this new thingie on Iherb. I adore Derma E. It is the brand that works for my skin best, and not just mine, but my mother's as well, which is probably the biggest test you can give to a cosmetics line. It is awesome, and this is their brand new shampoo for fighting dandruff. I have no idea how it works, I got it today and I am washing my hair after I post this. It cannot possibly be a bigger disappointment than La Roche Posay Kerium. Cost an arm and a leg and was worse for me than washing my hair with ... well, anything, really, anti-dandruff or no. My scalp and my dandruff at this point are in the worst state of the past two years and I thought at the end of the year 2014 that I cannot get any worse. 
So I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one! It actually a good price, I got it for 9,40 USD or little under 8,50€ EUR, of course I need to add the shipping and the customs, but it is still a good price for a higher range shampoo. Let us hope it works as well.

Omnia Botanica Argan Oil
DM had 50% off coupon for this baby, so I gave it a go, otherwise I deem it too expensive. I use this for everything, dry spots on my face (although these will probably disappear now that I bought the face toner), for my hair ends and whenever I need some high end oil. I love the package, it comes with a dropper, for a really precise usage. I got it for 7,00€.

Derma E Soothing Toner
Like I said, huge fan of Derma E. This is my third toner I am trying from their line, and I am excited about it. Iherb had 20% off beauty products and naturally my favourite one got sold out, so I had perfect excuse to try this one (got it for about 9 €). If my previous experiences with Derma E are any indication, this will rock my world. Or skin, at least.

Derma E Visibly Clear Moisturiser
I am planning to use this at night. You could say my facial skin is demanding. I say it is a little diva bitch. It is dry on some areas, but if I use anything too moisturising, I get spots on other areas of my skin, not to mention the constant struggle with black spots. So I will give this a go during night. For 11,20€ is is actually one of the more affordable facial creams I bought in the past few years.

iHerb file for nails. I realised as I updated the photos it really looks like a free advertisement for the page, when I put it on like this. I like that it is green though. And I really like iHerb, I order there all the time. 



Makeeee uppp!




Bourjois Volume Glamour MAX definition
So. IsaDora Big Bold Lashes is crap. Do not buy it, it smudges like crazy, and nothing EVER smudges under my eyes. Very disappointed. When Müller had its 20% off make up, I bought my favourite mascara so far, the monster-pink Bourjois and I am happy again. I think it is around 12€ normally, I got it for under 10€.

Essence Love & Sound black eyeliner with three points I bought because I thought it can be either really weird and bad or phenomenal. It is actually a good eyeliner! And I love the three lines. It doesn't actually show on my eyelid, but on the outer line it shows nicely. It was really cheap, especially with the 20% off it was under 2€.

And now for the biggest surprise I got from licila.si. TODAY! I never expected it, and they wanted it that way. I <3 MAKE UP I <3 obsession eyeshadow palette. JUST LOOK AT EEEET! Utterly gorgeous everyday colour set, that can be turned also in a nice soft smokey eyes for night (especially with a bold red/purple lip!), I cannot imagine a girl that would hate wearing these. I cannot wait to play with them, I will do a decent review ASAP. And another picture of I <3 obsession, because I lahv it.

Thanks, licila.si team!:)

Drage moje bralke, ličila.si pa podarjajo tudi kodo za 15% popust na neznižane izdelke (z izjemo Sigma Beauty, Kardashian Beauty in Anastasia Beverly Hills) s kodo BRALKABLOGA15. Izkoristite jo! :)



So yeah, looks like May is going to be a fun month, with all the new gems and toys!


Why gorgeous thingies have you gotten for yourselves lately?


Have a wonderful week and thank you for reading and commenting!

14 comments:

  1. Essence eyeliner, ga sploh nisem zasledila, očitno nisem dala pozornosti, me zanima kako "pride" na očesu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bil je del ene od LE, bi sklepala da se je imenovala Love& Sound, ampak sem v zadnjih treh tednih videla tri do štiri Essence LE na kupu in že malo ne sledim več. Je pa zelo hitro izginila, tako da razumljivo, če je ušlo z radarja. :) Bom poskusila naresti kak spodoben swatch na obrazu, pa objavim. :)

      Delete
  2. *puts Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Fizz-Fighting Conditioner on the wishlist* :) Pa paletka res izgleda super :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, zaenkrat sem res navdušena, lasje so res mehki, pa sestavinsko je vse ok. Se oglasim spet čez pol leta z eno konkretnejšo oceno. :) Paletka me je pa, čisto iskreno, res presenetila, barve so res lepe.

      Delete
  3. Derma E sem že velikokrat gledala na iHerb, ker ima res samo pozitivne odzive. Kateri njihov izdelek ti je najboljši?:) Čudovita paleta. Essence liner sem jaz tudi vzela, pa mi nekako ne ustreza s temi tremi zadevami. Jaz ne morem ravne linije potegnit:/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni so res top njihovi toniki,s ploh tista z vitaminoma C in A. Ker so nabiti s kvalitetnimi sestavinami. Pa tamodra, hydra linija je tudi odlična, sem imela dnevno kremo in mi ni bila prebogata, začuda. Zdajle pa testiram še to Visibly clear kremo, za obraz. Ampak toniki res zmagajo. Če imaš suho kožo pa sploh priporočam kakšno njihovo vlažilno kremo.

      Delete
    2. Super, hvala:). Si bom zapisala, da kakšno sprobam ko bom spet naročila na iHerbu:)

      Delete
  4. Paletka je gorgeous! <3 Ličila.si so nas res lepo razvajali. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je, zelo prijetno presenečenje. :)

      Delete
  5. Nice haul. That palette looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post, thanks for sharing..
    www.sediaobatperangsang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete