Monday 25 August 2014

NOTD: OPI Take The Stage and Zoya Myrta

Heya guys! Today I have for you a quick NOTD I am wearing right now. I already showed you I got O.P.I. Take the stage mini and it was about time I wore it as well. I wanted to do a simply accent mani, as I seriously lacked time to do something more innovative. I thought Zoya Myrta might be a cool bright accent, only to realise when putting it on, it is way to close to Take the Stage. Oh well. :)





I really like the sparkly Take the Stage. It is a part of O.P.I. Burlesque Collection for Winter 2010 (omg, really, I feel like it was released two years ago!!) and I remember everyone went mental for the collection and I didn't get why. Take the Stage is actually a gorgeous copper foil, I love it, so I am glad I got it. I takes 3 coats to be opaque on my really short nails, I imagine I would need to work for it to be opaque on longer nails.

Zoya Myrta is a part of Zoya Surf Collection for Summer 2012, full of bright foils and definitively one of my favourite collections out there. I adore Myrta as well, such a rich orange. Two coats and you are done. 

Yeah. The combo seems a bit pointless, but I love both nail polishes, so it is all good. :)


What's on your nails today?

Thank you for reading and commenting!

7 comments:

  1. Take the stage was my first OPI polish and I still love it. I like Myrta as well but I think TTS is a little nicer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both, but I think Take the stage will be better for the Fall manis. :)

      Delete
  2. it may not be a super exciting combination, but it is one of those wearable combinations that make the person happy while wearing it! I wear a lot of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oba sta mi lepa, ampak takih lakov zadnje čase sploh več ne nosim, mogoče jesen prinese spremembo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, je že precej jesenska kombinacija. :)

      Delete