Thursday 11 July 2013

Catrice ~ Petrolpolitan

Hey everyone! How are ya? If you have 5 minutes, do the anti-rain dance with me, I want to jog today and the weather suddenly decided to get all rain-y. I prefer not to jog in rain, because I always bring a pound and a half of dirt home. 

Today I will show you a polish that everyone probably knows, it's one of the most popular new(ish) Catrice shades, Petrolpolitan. It is a beauty, it reminds me of I Sea You darker, sparkly sister. My nails here are quite long, I wore it right before my middle finger nail snapped quite painfully. But it was after a long long time that I was able to wear my nails that long. 





This was three coats and the brush was horrible. But the colour is quite awesome. I hope Catrice brings back their old brush with new line in Fall, I really do. 


What shades did you get in the last renovation of Catrice?

Thank you for reading and commenting!

13 comments:

  1. kakva lepota!
    ja sam bila veliki fan catrice, ali ništa iz prolećne nisam uzela jer mi je bzvz četkica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know how I feel towards Catrice brushes, but this colour is amazing *__* I cannot definitely resist to that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. baš zgodna bojica, šteta zbog formule :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Catrice polishes and this one is really beautiful. Thank you for swatching it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, this is really beautiful, I had a very long break from Catrice polishes but I have to buy this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty one, I really liked the last release of Catrice! Curious what they are bringing in Fall :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. divan :) jos jedan koji ide na wl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty shade! From their new line I have this one and Vino Tinto and they both have weird brushes, I hope they bring the old ones back too :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Se strinjam, čopič je katastrofa. Stari je bil dosti dosti boljši. Je pa res prekrasna barva. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nadam se da si izbjegla kisu u cetvrtak :) A slazem se rado bi da Catrice vrati stare cetkice, ja sam uzela samo Purple reign i Shopping day at bluemingdales i jos me zanima samo onaj plavi sa srebrnim shimmerom, druge nijanse su mi onako bezveze

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete