Tuesday 23 July 2013

NOTD: Zoya ~ Isla

Hey people! How are you doing? I have a quick NOTD for you today. I picked this colour because it is one of my BF's favourites and it is his birthday tomorrow. Zoya Isla is a gorgeous, utterly gorgeous, sexy red. It is one of my most used colours in the stash. Love her.




I never read much about Isla, apparently it is one of the quiet beauties Zoya created. If you like sexy reds, I do recommend it though, it has an amazing formula, perfect brush and shimmer to die for. :)

What is on your nails today?

Thank you for reading and commenting!

7 comments:

  1. Uh, takih odtenkov pa ne vidiš pogosto trenutno. :) Čudovit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tegale se pa ne bi branla v moji zbirki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. zbilja krasna bojica :D
    evo i mene na rođendan ako bude kakva voćna torta ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning sexy red, you're right!
    I love it 'cause it' s not an ordinary red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crvene su valjda klasika pa se valjda ne stvara neki hype oko njih, ali divna je boja :D

    ReplyDelete