Monday 15 July 2013

Connect the dots white sandwich

Hey people! How are you doing? I am just about to change the polish on my nails (I had a nasty fall at my BF's when we were leaving the house and trying to catch my balance I hit the wall very hard with my nails. Polish is quite damaged and I suspect nails are too) and I remembered this mani. I am still on the fence about it. In my mind it looked awesome. White nails, with Connect the dots and then another layer of white polish over it, creating this clean, icy look. Well ... I kind of felt like I did a bad painting job on a wall when I finished with polishing. And the next days of wearing it, I went from liking it to hating it, but never really loving it. I don't know, really ... what do you think?





This was two coats of Colorama French White, then a coat of Lynnderella Connect the dots, then another coat of French White and then, realising French White is too opaque, another layer of Connect the dots. Plus top coat. And I still think I dislike it more often than like it. 

Do you have any colour or combination you can't really decide whether you like it or not?

Thank you for reading and commenting!

12 comments:

  1. I still don´t know if I like neon colours like p2 Passion :) Or cracking nail polishes. But this combination I like :) Because I love all black & white combinations( if it isn´t cracking black nail polish on a white colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know what you mean, I do that too. Don't you wish every mani was one you really hated to take off? I've had a couple of manis that I really didn't want to see go. This one looks like cookies and cream ice cream! That is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it. I don't dislike it at all. It actually looks cute with the black and white only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually wearing Lynnderellas Connect the Dots as we speak as well! How cool is that? I'm wearing mine over fire engine red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bilo bi bolje da je bijela prozirnija, ali meni se svidja :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of white - black - white for a sandwich. Will have to try this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea but maybe it'd work better with a more sheer white for the sandwich part :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. meni je kombinacija krasna:))

    ReplyDelete