Friday 14 December 2012

Zoya ~ Myrta

Hello everybody! Today I have another summer-y colour for you. I find it brings me in a better mood when I wear such bright colours on gloomy days. So summer colours are very often on my nails during winter. Myrta is a gorgeous, gorgeous orange, very cheerful colour. It's a part of Summer Collection 2012 Zoya made, from which I own half of the colours. Pretty neat. 




See the shimmer on the second photo? Love it. :) This is three easy coats, very good formula and brush, but I'm very used to that with Zoya. They present no troubles whatsoever. If you like orange polish, you'll definitively like Myrta, I think the finish makes her perfect.

Did you get any colours from this collection? What is your favourite orange shade? 

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I'm like you, bright summery colors cheer me up on a gloomy winter day. Myrta is so beautiful!! I haven't tried it yet but I see that I must change it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mislim, da nimam nobenega odtenka iz te kolekcije. Pravzaprav Zoye že dolgo nisem kupila. Oranžna tudi ni moja najljubša barva na nohtih. Hmm, če bi morala izbrati, bi verjetno izbrala kakšno neon oranžno, ki jo zelo rada nosim poleti. :D
    Sedaj pa na nohtih nosim same bolj umirjene barve - bež, sivo, taupe, šimrasto ali bleščičasto šampanjec barvo ali pa morda kaj vampy ali v splošnem kaj bleščičastega.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so awesome! I have it too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I never have Zoya nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo,
    Curto muito esmaltes nesta tonalidade,sonho com esses Zoya que são cada um mais lindo que o outro *-*
    Amei suas unhas,são muito tops.
    Visit please :)
    www.asdivasdasunhas.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete