Monday 31 December 2012

Happy 2013!

Heya folks! I'm just dropping by for a moment before I start putting make up on for today's party. My mani is drying, so it's a perfect excuse. :)

I wish you all the best in year 2013, may it be happy, successful, full of health, joy, laughter and those precious little moments that just make everything better. 

My NY mani is China Glaze Tinsel Town, an old photo:


And a quick photo of what I baked today for the party, as I'm quite happy with the result. :) Cinnamon buns! I wish I could gave you one as well. :)


Have a great new year's eve, whether with your friends and family or with a nice book or a good movie and nice warm tea, may it be a good night! 

~ Ulmiel

9 comments:

  1. Tinsel Town looks lovely on you and it has been in my untried box for far too long!

    I envy your patience with cinnamon buns, I really dislike to wait for them to rise but they are soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save me a cinnamon bun! I didn't get to eat any on Christmas morning, so now I'm drooling over yours!
    And Tinsel Town looks great for a New Years Mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful glitter nail polish. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Love the nail polish. Love the color and the glitters. happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you too!

    I wish I can have one of your cinnamon buns too, they seem so tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Love the color and the glitters. Perfect mani to start the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! Tinsel Town is so pretty! :) And oh, I'm hungry now looking at your buns :)

    ReplyDelete