Thursday 4 April 2013

Well, I'm back.

Heya people! How have you been? It's been a while. I have returned just before holidays and did absolutely nothing for three days. Well, except eat and watch Star Wars movies. Very productive. ;) Alas my nails did not held up very well to me being three to four weeks extremely busy and had absolutely no time for them. I walked around with bare nails for the first time in three years. I have visited Hong Kong, Asia in fact, for the first time and it has been an amazing experience. Hong Kong is so incredibly different from Europe, it was so interesting. Oh, and the food - fantastic. We ate like kings. And the food is really cheap comparing to Europe as well, which is great, IMO. Put the price high on things people do not need to exist, but leave food and water available to everyone. *thumbs up* Then we left for windy Vienna, and I got a nasty cold there. The wind cut like razor blade, I was so surprised. Plus, coming from the spring-y HK into still January-ish Europe ... do not like, my dear people, do not like. Anyway. The competition has been an amazing experience and I don't regret anything, not a single hour of hard work put into it. Plus, I had my birthday in Hong Kong, how awesome is that? :D

So now I'm back! I have been completely cut off from the colourful world of make up, and I heard GFC is going away with 1st july. That sucks, since I'm using GFC to read your blogs and everything ... oh well. I'll get used to bloglovin' at last. BTW, on the right side of the blog you can find the button to follow me on bloglovin' as well. :)

I'm already wearing a review mani ATM that I will show you in the next few days. I have pampered my nails like they are little divas, and I feel comfortable about taking photos of them again. Until then, a beautiful mani from February. Ludurana Admiravel, a green multichrome. It is a weaker multichrome comparing to other Luduranas, but such a stunning polish nevertheless. Two coats over Bobbing for Baubles by Essie.








Anything new worth mentioning happened in the polish world  last month? Do share! :)

Thank you for reading!

18 comments:

  1. Dobrodošla nazaj, smo te pogrešali. :) Za vrnitev si izbrala odličen lak. :)

    GFC se ne poslavlja (zaenkrat še), samo Google Reader, tako da boš lahko še naprej brala bloge na delovni tabli (če jih bereš tam). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I am happy you are here again :)
    And you chose a great colour for comeback :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is very nice of you to say, really!

      Delete
  3. Happy to read of you again! Welcome back!
    I hope everything went fine with your competition.

    Back to polishes, I'm loving this green multichrome so much *_* Brazilian bottles always mesmerize me!

    BTW, besides Bloglovin (which is a different way to follow/be followed) you can try Feedly to keep reading blogs. It lets you import your blogger account's readlist and works almost the same way GoogleReader does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, darling! COmpetition went very nicely. :) And thanks for the tip on Feedly!

      Delete
  4. wooow saj ne da sem komaj zdaj ugotovila, da si Slovenka :o pa te spremljam že kar nekaj časa :)
    Tale multichrome lakec je pa od hudiča :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaa vratila si se :D Bas mi je drago da ti je bilo dobro u Hong Kongu, samo ti nastavi sad mazit i pazit noktice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti! :) Evo, sad su već puno bolji, više me nije sram dati ruku čovjeku. :D

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! I really love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always go to Vienna and never let us Austrians know! :)
    glad you had fun, and Hong Kong! I have never been but I want to badly!
    PS: great polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dobrodošla nazaj! Same super dogodivščine si imela (razen prehlada, upam da se je že pozdravil)
    A si kupila kaj lepega v povezavi z nohti v Hong Kongu? Če si, se slik nebi branila =).
    Tale lak je pa res super, kot vsi duochrome laki, pa še zelen je =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. još jednom nam dobrodošla <3
    meni sve to liči na jedan fantastičan provod, zavidim na posjeti hong kongu... krasna manikura, pusti noktiće neka uživaju :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, hong kong! zdej verjetno imaš kulturni šok :D ludurama je neverjetna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's beautiful! Hi again! I missed your posts so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay you're back! Now I know there will be lots of greens to see! It's not the GFC widget going away just the google reader if you use it to read the blogs you follow. Just use bloglpvin to read them or its on your dashboard of your blog now to use as well!

    ReplyDelete