Hey people! So, Zebra-nails (hehe, love the name!) tagged me with 11 questions. I get tagged quite often, but usually I already received the awards numerous times. This one is my first and it looked like fun! If I ever forget any award you tagged me with, forgive me, please, I get lost in my swamp of emails, plans for posts and other stuff really fast. Let's do this!
Here are the rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me:
1. I'm seriously not a morning person. My best hour to get up is around 11 or 12. But anything earlier than 8 a.m. turns me into a grumpy monster you should avoid until it gets its morning coffee.
2. I'm on a serious bright eye make up kick. The brighter the better!
3. There is a giant closet full of books in my room and my secret dream is I'll once have a giant room full of them in my house.
4. I love cinnamon and marzipan.
5. If I'll ever have enough money I'd love to visit all countries in Europe.
6. I think I'm awfully unphotogenic, that's why I hate taking pictures of myself.
7. I love warm wind.
8. If there would be a way to meet beings what (officially) don't exist, my top 2 beings would be a dragon and an ent.
9. ATM I can't sleep. I'm typing this away at 1.30 a.m. Which is kind of a normal hour to be awake for me anyway.
10.I really want a Sheldon T-shirt. With 'Bazinga' written on it. Or the rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock sign.
11. I have a few words, that I really love just because of how they sound, regardless of their meaning.
Here are Zebra's questions for me:
1. What is your favourite basecoat and topcoat?
ATM my favourite basecoat is Essence Nail Art Protecting Basecoat. Very good at preventing staining! Topcoat: Revlon Quick Dry, it's really awesome.
2. What is your all-time favourite nail polish?
Just one? That's impossible, I said it before, I'm saying it again. It's hard for me to even say a few favourites, so here are few that came to mind: H&M Blue My Mind, Brucci Blue Sapphire, Illamasqua Rampage, China Glaze It's Alive, China Glaze Watermelon Rind, Zoya Gemma, BB Couture Widow Maker, China Glaze Haunting, Nubar Forest, Zoya Dree, Nubar Greener, Essie School of Hard Rocks, Essence Blue Addicted, Jordana Wicked, Misa Quirky Smile, Misa Phazers on Stunning, OPI Jade is the new Black, Orly Nite Owl ... sheesh, I think that's enough, and I still left out quite a few.
3. What nail polish was your biggest disappointment?
Probably Nubar Indigo Illusion, because I craved it for so long, and when I got it on my nails I didn't like it at all.
4. How many nail polishes do you own?
ATM 292. I'm trying to keep it under 300. Lol, I wonder what the limit will be next year ...
5. How many of them are still "untrieds"?
ATM 71. I'm trying so badly to clear them, it has become like a major project, which sometimes actually keeps me from wearing one polish more often. Weirdo.
6. Do you have backups?
Only of one polish, Catrice Back to Black.
7. How many?
One. :) And even that's just because it's the coolest black I can do million things with and discontinued.
8. What is your favourite nail polish colour?
9. What is your favourite nail polish finish?
Hmmm ... probably glass flecked finish, but I also love creme and duochrome.
10. What was your first nail polish ever? (if you remember)
I think it was ArtDeco, a deep wine red colour. 120 or a similar number. It's still somewhere in the house, I think, my mum uses or used it.
11. What nail polish is on the top of your wishlist?
Right now? A England Staint George and Dragon. I. Effing. Need. Them.
My questions to you:
1. What is the one song that was that bad you regret ever hearing in your life?
2. Are you a Smurf fan?
3. If you had only one chance to enter your house/apartment and all your other precious things would be already saved, which make up items would you grab?
4. Do you have any discontinued nail polish you're keeping as a secret treasure?
5. How many untrieds do you have in your nail polish stash? (I like this one, so I'm using it too, tnx Zebra!)
6. What's your favourite sweet?
7. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
8. What colour prevails in your nail polish stash?
9. Is that colour still your favourite colour to wear?
10. What made you start a blog in the first place and did you change the main topic of it any time from the start until now (you know, from make up to food etc.)?
11. Is there any colour or finish of nail polish you always firmly say no to and can't imagine wearing it ever?
The 11 people/blogs I tagged:
2. Nail Crazy
Phew! Lot's of work in one tag, my questions are very random for a reason, I just couldn't think of any other. Of course tagging is completely optional, if you feel like doing it, go ahead, i'd love to read your answers! If not, it's totally cool too. :)
This is a scheduled post, so I'm not going to spread the word to tagged bloggers just yet. So if you read this before I bug you about it, consider yourself tagged! :)
Thank you for reading!