Thursday 2 February 2012

H&M - Envy Me

Good evening from incredibly cold Ljubljana! Holy cow, the wind is running around, beating people up, I always come to college with tears running down my face, it's impossible to keep your eyes open without crying. I liked the mild winter we had. The lady started to show her claws now. And I forgot my gloves today at home. Can I get a high five? On the head? With a hammer?

I want to show you an older one today. You know, back when my nails were superlong still. I'm really pampering them now, with all the cold and everything, and I think (hope) they're getting better a bit. Anyway, this polish is from my swap with lovely Vettelicious, and I adored it so freakishly much. It's deep green shimmer, what did you expect? 




Two coats, although it's pigmented enough to be a one coater. I couldn't do it in one coat because the handle is just unbelievably wonky, I have the hardest time, polishing my nails with this giant square in my hands. Oh well. The colour is well worth it. It's such a rich shimmer, yummy! Hope H&M comes out with more shades like this! And brings them to Slovenia too! :P I'm not too happy about the pictures here, only these three were good enough to post, all others were blurry. :S Go figure. And even here there is too much reflection ... sorry about that.

What do you think? 

Thank you for reading!

39 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shade indeed! I don't think I've ever seen it in my local H&M though.
    I would have never noticed the reflection if you didn't mention btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I should keep my mouth shut then next time. :D We don't get all the shades of H&M either, we only get a couple of colours for every season. Sucks, really.

      Delete
  2. Vaaaauuu, lepota! *thumbs up* Meni osebno ena lepših barv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap, jaz se jih tudi ne morem naveličat. Zeleni shimmer, popolno. <3 :)

      Delete
  3. Wunderschöne Farbe! In Deutschland ist es auch bitterkalt :(
    Amazing Color! Germany is freezing, too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön! :) Ja, ich glaube wir im fast alles Europa sehr kalt sind. Der Wind ist das Äußterste! :/

      Delete
  4. That's a great colour! I should really check out some H&M polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you should! Hunt me Down and Blue My Mind are also totally worth having! :)

      Delete
  5. This is such a great color! Look absolutely gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!!! Hope it gets warmer for you soon. I hate the cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I hear you! I hate it when it's that cold, that my face actually hurts from it. Brr!

      Delete
  7. I love their bottles, a'la butter London's :D

    And the color, such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't handle the handle. ;) Don't mind the square bottles though, I actually prefer them. :)

      Delete
  8. This is one of my all time favourite greens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice! :) I can't pick my favourite green, it's such a hard decision for me ... :)

      Delete
  9. Oh, absolutely worth it! SO beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, don't forget the gloves!! *sending warm thoughts*
    I love this color, it's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them at home, luckily, and now I always check for them before I leave the house. I thought my fingers will fall off, it was that cold without them!

      Delete
  11. Well, I do envy you! Such a lovely green. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shade of green, I wish I had this available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you don't. Well, we don't either, we don't get all the H&M polishes. Such a pity.

      Delete
  13. such an amazing color!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love that you love green like I do! Did you try to take the top off? A lot of bottles with square tops actually come off leaving a cap underneath to polish with. I never knew this for the longest time-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't too, untill the Illamasqua cap accidentaly stayed in my hands once. :D But no, this one doesn't come off, I tried, believe me. :D

      Delete
  15. fenomenalan je... oćem i ja ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I u Hrvatskoj nemate svih h&M lakića? Eh, šteta! :/

      Delete
  16. znam da ne volim zelenu, ali ovo je jedan od onih za koje bi rado promijenila stranu ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olala, ne ćujem često od tebe, da voliš zelenu! Evo, drago mi je, da ti se koja dopada. :D

      Delete
  17. I had no idea h&m sold polishes. How much are they? Are they 3-free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price depends on the country, I would say ... we don't have them all in Slovenia, but up North they do and it's quite a wide range with lots of colours. I'm not sure about the formula, but I think the price goes from 3 to 5 euros.

      Delete
  18. now I need to go to my H&M...

    ReplyDelete