Tuesday 24 May 2011

Depend red crackle (5004) + accent play with blue one

I hate the title, but I can't come up with a better one. I'm tired (which is also noticable by all the grammar mistakes and typos I've already discovered after publishing the post, I apologize if I didn't correct some, I just can't seem to see them :S), I had two exams today, but it went well, so yay me!! When I got home a package of polish awaited me aaaand the package was so perfect I can't even describe it! I'll tell more about it some other time, because I decided I'll do a themed Zoya post, but I know this for sure: I have *the* best swapping buddy ever! Thanks, Kris!! So a great day, I'd say. :) Right now I have some time and decided I'll show you another Depend crackle. It's the red one, and it's not the combination I suspect will be perfect for the red combination, but Essence Forget-me-not seemed like a good candidate too. 




See how the crackle dragged the Essence so the bold spots showed up? I applied the crackle after a day of wearing Essence, so I'm absolutely sure it was dry! It's weird though. Perhaps because I didn't have any TC in between? Well, anyway ... what do you think about the combination? I'm not entirely sure about it. I prefer it with blue one, that's on my ring finger. But it doesn't look too bad with the red one too. I must try my ultimate combination with this one! I hope it will be as awesome as I think it will be. :D

This was of course one coat of Depend red crackle and I've already talked about how much I love Depend crackles. They crack perfectly and apply great. I didn't use any top coat.

What's you favourite crackle combination?

Thank you for reading!

7 comments:

  1. O, tole pa izgleda prav kul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I really love how this crackles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depend really did make some great crackles :) Nice formulas and colours! I can't pull off red and blue together, but I think it looks enchanting, as it is super duper kontrast-y. Hope I make sense, LOL!

    My favourite crackle is either Silver Shatter or the purple from Depend. Both are soo nice with aqua, teal and blue <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Razpoke so čudovite! Kombinacija barv pa mi ni preveč všeč. *hides in the bushes* Ne me vprašat zakaj, ampak na hitro me spomni na ameriško zastavo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biba, hvala! :) Jaz še kar ne vem, če mi je všeč. :D

    Jessie, hey, welcome to my blog! :) And yes, Depends crackle are really awesome. .)

    Jette, I want the purple Depend too! I didn't order it, silly me, when I did the red one. Oh well, we live and learn. :D

    Maestra, hehe, saj vem, tudi jaz nisem prepričana, če mi je všeč. :D In LOL, tudi jaz sem pomislila na ameriško zastavo, že mora biti kaj na tem. :D

    Hvala za komentarje! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love how you combined the two different colors in the same mani! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved!!! You have good taste, congratulations.
    Look at my blog, will be an honor to have her as a follower!!

    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete