Sunday 29 May 2011

SpaRitual - Epicurean

So, today I wanted to do a special "Barcelona is the winner" mani, but then I realized I suck at nail art and don't have time for full scotch tape mani. Oh well. Either way, Barca won yesterday, wiii! Since I can't do a nice nail art mani, I can at least show you my Barcelona scarf. 



I bought it on Camp Nou, when I visited Barcelona. :) It was an awesome trip, I always wanted to go there, I even saw the team practice. That was back in the days of Rijkaard and Ronaldihno, but I have to say, I'm loving the team nowadays so much more, the whole bunch, Pep, Leo, Puyol, Iniesta, Xavi ... they have an awesome energy and their play is just beautiful. Oh, and before I forget: this is how my nails would look like if I could pull it off. It's a work from a new-to-me blogger called Uńas de Colores, and she does magic on her nails, I love it, but especially this Barca mani!! Gorgeous, I really admire what some of you can do on your nails!

Anyway! Here's another one from our Project Latvia box. Man, that was a long time ago. This is SpaRitual Epicurean, and it's my second favourite from Sparituals I've tried. Nothing can beat Mood.






This is one of the sexy colours for me. It's just sex in a bottle, it's incredibly hot, really rich burgundy red, with the famous glow withing effect, and lets not even mention how it looks on the sun, it just might kill me, so gorgeous. But it's amazing off the sun too, really a great colour. It felt like Nubar Torrid Red when I was wearing it, but Epicurean is more purple. 

Aside from the really gorgeous colour, the Sparitual brush still gives me headache. If you're a regular reader, you know my longer, wider nails don't go well with their brush, that can also be seen on my not so good application. I needed three coats, but I think this is a two coater for those with smaller nails. It dries semi-fast, it can trick you, so be careful, if you're not wearing TC with it. 

Because of colours like this I really hate that I don't go well with Sparitual brush. This colour is amazing, but I hate the brush so much, I would consider twice before buying it. Oh well. You can't have it all. At least the bottle looks really really nice. 

I just can't get sick of colours like that. Can you? Your thoughts on Sparitual brush?

Oh, before I forget. It's back-to-hardcore-studying time, so I'll probably be off for a couple of days/weeks, as before. You know I'm keen to break that rule, but just so I let you know. 

Thank you for reading & have a nice Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. I didn't know there were so many 'culés' out there -abroad, I mean. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barca pffff

    I don't know if I send send you polishes when you are a Barcelona fan...


    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, congrats 600 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eto, bar ti je srce na mistu kad je barca pobjedila ;-)
    imaš pravo, super izgleda ali mood je ipak bolji ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. marox, 4 in our family! :D

    sabbatha :P and thank you :)

    A polished touch, welcome to my blog! And yes, it's very nice. :)

    Evelin, thank you!

    Nail crazy, stvarno jeste. :D I da, Mood jim je najjaći, stvarno. :)

    Wendy, forever! :)

    Thank you all for your comments!

    ReplyDelete