Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Mini haul

And how have you been on this sunny day? I'm busy, but I'm gonna post the Space Cadet vs. Mean & Green comaprison today, because I can't stand Galaxy Girl/Formidable! on my nails. I was actually planning on posting the haul yesterday, but got so caught up in fixing the pictures in blogger I forgot about it.

My mini haul of the week:

Catrice - London Weather Forecast and It Blue My Mind. MNY is only a number: 761, and I has been on my WL for quite a while now, so yay! :) London one never seemed so awesome and I never got into all worshiping of the shade - i'm not a grey fan - but my nail-polish guru said I should try it, that it's a really cool colour. And basically she's never wrong about me liking a colour, so yeah, I have it now. 

MNY 761 reminds me greatly of CG Guissed Up Green, I need to do a comparison between them. 
And I'm only three Catrice colours away from owning all that I like in their collection. Until new ones come, at least. :)

Oh, and I changed the colour of the blog, what do you think? All the whiteness of it hurt my eyes yesterday, when I was staring at the monitor for an hour, I think this colour scheme is better. :) I left the leaves, because I'm hoping for Miss autumn to drop by as soon as possible, our forest still looks too green for an end of September. :)

3 comments: