Wednesday 21 September 2011

Nail System: 97 and 211

Heya people! Hope everything is well at your neck of the woods. I got the most amazing package today, full of nail polish goodies, ah, love it so so much! So it's a good day! But I planned to show you something older today. You've already seen the bottles of these two beauties, now I'm showing them on nails. I got them from my BF, he bought them on his trip to Lithuania. Nail System is a new to me brand, we don't have it in Slovenia. But they do have an official site, also in english and from the site you can see they are known in other states too. This is what they say about the Nail System line (they have more of them!):
Coloured lacquer NAIL SYSTEM with strengthening effect
Enriched with vitamins, quickly drying lacquer for all types of nails has distinctive features - special intensity of colours, hygienic nail care – preventing breaking and cracking, giving long-lasting glow. 300 classical and most stylish variants of colours. Palette is regularly supplemented with latest popular colours. Contains no substances harmful to health.
And a shot of their bottles:

 

300 colours! Nice! I got two, and they're gorgeous! First 97.





Two coats, so so sexy. It's right up there with Torrid Red and other dark sexy reds. Isn't it divine? Extremely well behaved polish too, it didn't cause me any problems at all. And it dries really fast. I didn't use any TC. 

The other is 211.As you can see, some time passed between them, also some milimeters got cut. *sigh* But this one is probably my favourite of all four my love got me. 




Again two coats, effortless application, seriously awesome polish! And look at the shimmer! It almost looks like glass flecks that you know I adore. It's such a yummy colour, I absolutely love it. 

Pictures of both were made on my vacaton or study time up north, that's why I had to work with what lightning I had. Maybe I'll redo them both in lightbox, I feel these pictures don't do them justice.

What do you think about them both? Do you know the brand, perhaps have it in your country?

Thank you for reading!

12 comments:

  1. I love them both! The first one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brand is new to me--211 looks quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - the first one is pure gorgeousness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 97 is gorgeous! I love wine colored polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Za to znamko še nisem slišala... Ampak laka sta pa oba čudovita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 97 je gorđz! Popoln za prihajajoči vinotok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dvije krasne crvene, ova prva ti bolje stoji :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first polish is AMAZING! your photos really show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tudi meni je teranček zelo zelo všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, everyone! Yeah, I had a feeling most of you will pick 97 over 211. ;) Still, 211 remains my favourite. Maybe I'll change my mind, not that Fall has arrived. ;)

    ReplyDelete