Hey darlings. How are you? I'm really tired, I had a night of seriously weird and vivid dreams, like I usually have in my study period, being stressed out and all, but this night it was ... weird even for me. So I'm a bit slow today, walking around like I have a hangover, which i don't, I haven't drunk much yesterday. :P Right now I want to do an award I was given and haven't done before. I got a few awards in past couple of weeks, but most of them I've already done on my blog. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate them, when you link me for an award that means you actually consider my blog worthy of mentioning on your blog, and that is a compliment for me, a major one!
Top 10 award was given to me by Ina from My Nail Polish Online blog. Check her out! She has a very original way of posting swatches, which I really like!
Here are the rules:
-Link back to the person who tagged you
-Pick 10 other bloggers to give this award to
-List your favorite 10 products
10 bloggers I link:
- Nail Crazy
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Nails for fun ...
- The Polished Perfectionist
- Annie's Colors
- Hedonism, Limited
- Polish Chest
- My Lucid Bubble
These are all bloggers that I regularly read, every day really, so defintively one of my favourites, along with a couple more, but I kept to the limit of 10 bloggers. Really great bloggers with great blogs, so I do recommend you click on the links for more if you don't know them yet.
Ok, my 10 favourite products ... I will keep in my make-up department. I'm sure every single one of you knows otherwise my 10 favourite products do include my toothbrush, a toothpaste, shower gel, my face cleanser, daily creme, sunscreen, make up remover, nail polish remover and so on and so forth? I thought that list would be a tad bit boring so I decided to to my 10 favourite make up products I'm raving about for the last few weeks or even months.
In no particular order:
- Nail polish. Any colour i feel like wearing. I didn't have naked finger- or toenails for like two years or something like that. So you won't catch me without nail polish on my fingernails, unless I'm just about to put a new colour on them.
- Nfu Oh Base Coat. What a discovery. I just don't polish my nails without it anymore.
- Lily Lolo: Ripe Plum mineral eyeshadow. I absolutely adore this one.
- Overall Beauty: Dust Bunny mineral eyeshadow. Since I tried it for the first time, I can't do a make up when I go out without including this baby. It's so insanely gorgeous, thanks a million for this one, Holly!
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio: Gris Dandy. The set for black smokey eyes for me. I wear black smokey eyes quite often when I go out at night, since I love strong eye make up. I usually add something more to it, another colour perhaps or something, when I'm playing around, but this is the base every time.
- Bourjois Healthy mix Correcting Concealer. Magic stuff, I used to have one for purple tea-bags under my eyes and another for the rest of my face, but this one covers them all.
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturelle lipstick in 07 Framboise Exqusie. I'm a big fan of strong red lipstick, but this one is my everyday lipstick for college and also a safe combination with a very strong eye make up I usually do, so it's by far my most used lipstick.
- Bourjois Levres Contour, lip liner number 11. Goes perfectly with F. E. lipstick, so ...
- ArtDeco All in One Mascara. I tried many mascaras, but I always return to this one.
- ArtDeco Eyeshadow Base. This product was revolutionary for me. I can wear eyeshadow for hours and it won't go all pale or hide into my crease? No kidding! So it's the fountation for my eyelook.
Hope that wasn't too boring. :) Again, thanks to Ina for giving me the award, it was fun writing it! Hope all of you who I linked will participate. :D
And thank you all for reading!