Sunday 9 October 2011

2 Foiled Color Club beauties

And nails for today! Lately I'm big on foil finish. I always liked it, but lately I'm just LOVING it. For a long time I didn't know what this finish is called, actually. So now I know I've been a fan for a while. :D I love how it sparkles and glows. 

The Color Club Foiled collection (Fall 2011) sneaked up on me, just as the Misa one did. Just one day I saw it on My Lucid Bubble and my jaw hit the floor with the gorgoeus blue foil Kris showed. I went through the swatches and decided on two of them and she kindly sent them to me.




Cold Metal. Lord Of The Rings, this is so brilliant. Look at it! Deep blue foil, I could stare at my nails whole day long. And the application is so perfect it makes you do another coat just for the sake of applying it. It needs only two coats, maybe you could do with one with shorties, it's really well pigmented. And the brush is awesome and just the whole package perfect! I love it! 




Hot Like Lava. On my already painfully shortened nails, it's a relatively fresh mani. The thing that bothers me on this one is how pink it turns out on me. I got the impression from other blogs and swatches this one has a lot more of purple in it than it acutally does. On some light it just looks bright pink. The thing that makes me love this one is that it looks like my nails are switched on, like you switch on a light in your room. This one *glows* with insane intensity, it's unbelievable, my pictures cannot capture that to save my life, but trust me, it does. The application is again perfect, two easy coats. 

What really impresses me is how good the application is. If you want perfect foils, Color Club is the brand to go to. The application is just ridiculously easy. And well, gotta love foils. Now I want Perfect Mol-ten too. *sigh* Can you believe I skipped on it, saying I have a similar colour at home already? Silly goose. 

What do you think of them? Do you like foil finish?

Thank you for reading!

11 comments:

  1. Holy moly these are great!! Hopefully I can find a place around Knoxville that sells Color Club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty on you!! I don't have many foils at all.. But I guess that's one reason for me to get some of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, pinki je fuuuuul lep! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajme ne znam koji mi je ljepsi od ova dva :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, you chose the best colors from the collection, I love how bold they are!
    I'd say I like foils, not love them, but they're alright, guess it depednds on the color as I'm a bit bored with those faint/light colored ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok. I really need to buy this collection! These two polishes (and Luminicecent) are my favourite. Love your swatches! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Volim Color Club!

    Ta ružičasta je mnogo lijepa i dobro ti stoji. Plava me podsjeća na Electric Blue, Maybelline (malo je ovaj drugi tamniji, ipak)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I love foils! These ones look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them :). They remind me Avon Splendid Blue and Pink Radiance

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo, ta moder je toook hud, da me je v trenutku prijela neustavljiva želja po lakiranju! arrr!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, ladies! I'm glad you like the swatches! And I really do recommend them, they're fantastic!
    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete