Saturday 29 October 2011

Nail polish blogger Challenge day 6

Hey darlings! Welcome new people! :) How is life? Mine ... hectic but fun. Due to the hectic part I'll need to make this extra short again, which kinda bothers me, for some odd reason I prefer to make my posts more personal than this. But here we go ... I knew I'll do a mani with Nfu Oh flakies since the beginning of the challenge, I just think they're the perfect option for making the mani more interesting. I left it until the final days, since I suspected I'll want to build it for another mani and I did. But I didn't want to ruin the combination because I really loved it. Mind you, it looks TONS better IRL. Seriously. Especially since Give Pink A Chance darkens a bit in yellow artificial light and flakies really pop out. Love it. The pictures, sadly don't do this combo justice.

Finger Paints Give Pink A Chance (three coats) with two coats of Nfu Oh 49.





The flakies are much more visible IRL. Sorry I can't show you this, but the weather is just unbearable here, if I didn't have my lightbox I wouldn't be able to make a decent picture for a week now. 

What do you think of this combo? I got pretty far for an ex not-a-flakie-fan, eh? ;)

Thank you for reading, check the other participants of the challenge too!

8 comments:

  1. Somehow this looks mysterious to me. :D Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flakies go with everything ... even pink. :))) Love the combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed flakies go well with everything, I agree! I'm glad you like it too, thank you for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! The little flaky bits are lovely!!
    check out my nail related giveaway!
    http://charlies-wonderland.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should do a halloween inspired nail art turorial :)

    ReplyDelete