Thursday 27 October 2011

Nail polish blogger Challenge day 4

Hey guys! Today I'll be quick, I don't have much time, I'm working on another project, I'm really excited about it, I'm planing to show it to you too. :) So now our fourth day of pink challenge. I'm glad you liked my yesterday's mani, I liked it too! But this one just might be my favourite, I loved how it turned out.

I layered Deborah Milano Pret a Porter Purple Batik over my base colour Give Pink A Chance (Finger Paints) and I used simple scotch tape design on my ring finger. I think it turned out pretty sweet. :) I love the glass flecked almost duo chrome look Purple Batik gives to the whole mani. 






Like I said, I like it! How about you?

Thank you for reading and don't forget to check other creations in this challenge:


3 comments:

  1. Pretty combo. Love the tone Purple Batik brings into the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sviđa mi se kombinacija i naglašeni nokat :-D

    ReplyDelete