- Deniz (Emerald Sparkled) is doing magic with Flor Mar #29,
- Caroline (Good Lack, Nail!) is doing magic with O.P.I. Do You Think I'm Tex-y?,
- Leslie (Nail Polish Art Addiction) is doing magic with China Glaze Laced Up,
- Inge (PolishSis) is doing magic with Hema #84,
- Rebecca (Rebecca Likes Nails) is doing magic with Color Club Pepperming Twist,
- Gejba (Parokeets) is doing magic with Essence Love This City,
- Sidrah (Beauteous Blog) is doing magic with Sally Hansen Pink Blink
- Sarah (Lucky Lacquers) is doing magic with W7 Shocking Pink
- Maestra (Parokeets) is also participating but her magic wand was lost in the data, so it's going to be a surprise!
Monday, 24 October 2011
Nail polish blogger Challenge day 1
Heya darlings! How are you doing today? It's finally the Monday! When we start our Nail polish blogger Challenge! Let's start in the beginning, when I got an email from Caroline, asking me whether I want to join a nail polish challenge. And of course I was all up for it. I love challenges and a way to interact with more nail polish bloggers and fans.
The awesome logo.
This week the colour of the challenge is pink. As you probably know by now I'm not a pink fan, in fact, I had hard time picking a pink from my stash. So this will indeed be a challenge! The point is to make six different manis with one base colour, the only rule is that the base colour needs to be seen on the mani, so not completely covered. The first day we show you only the base colour we chose. I chose Finger Paints - Give Pink a Chance, the name that is quilte suited for me and my attitude towards pink polish too, don't you think? ;)
Let's meet the other ladies also participating in the challenge!
So ten nail polish fans in this challenge, awesome! I hope you'll check their posts too, I'm sure the girls will do an awesome work. Some already posted for the first day, and I must say I'm looking forward to their creations!!
My "wand" for this challenge is, as I mentioned before Finger Paints, Give Pink A Chance. It's from Finger Paints Peace, Love & Color Summer Collection and I actually like it. Sure, pink lovers will argue this is not really a true pink, it has a lot of orange or red in it. Oh well. My kind of pink then!
On the first day we're only introducing the base colour, I added a cute Joby Nail Art Sticker that wonderful Kim from Overall Beauty added to my giveaway prize (that I still have to show you!), just to spice it up a little bit.
It needs three coats to be even so I'm not sure how much I'll love it after this week ... but at least I'll have one really empty bottle in my stash. ;)
Stay tuned for a week of manis, and don't forget to check out other blogs!
Thank you for reading!