Saturday 26 February 2011

Now also on bloglovin'

Hello guys! Yesterday Tevta pointed out to me that my blog showed up on bloglovin'. Since I had no idea what bloglovin' actually is, I rushed to see what was all about, and after searching through the site I still needed confirmation that everyone there still knows it's me. So I wrote an email to AmyGrace from The Polished Perfectionist ( i noticed bloglovin' badge on her site) and she was a sweetheart and explained everything to me. Thank you again! :) So here's the link: Follow my blog with bloglovin so if you're using bloglovin' you can read me there from now on. :)

Illamasqua is next!

3 comments:

  1. ja te vec stoljecima citam na bloglovin'-u, doduse sve blogove citam preko njega, jednostavnije mi je nego preko google readera

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much does one nail polish cost? I really want to try out this brand because the nail polishes look soo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lendoxia, stvarno? Svašta, nisam znala. :D


    Lizzthebeeuty, you mean Illamasqua polish? It's 13,50 pounds. A bit ouch, very expensive, but quality of Illamasqua is superb, really.

    ReplyDelete