Friday 29 July 2011

Depend - 249

Evening ladies! Well, it's almost 10 p.m. in our neck of the woods anyway ... I didn't think I'll post at all today, it's a funny day, with funny timings for me. I'm having serius difficulties with starting to study all over again. I'm running out of time, like really, and still, I can't bring myself to hit the books. I have no idea why, this is the hardest lack of motivation I have since I began with college. It sucks. At least my nails are pretty. They're getting long again, I miss them being long. Today's post will be with my nails being the shortest ever, it was the second mani I did right after I chopped them all off. 

I'm a fan of Depend, as you might have noticed before. I love their colours, their bottle shape, their everything. I blame Alizarine claws for that. ;) She always does such an amazing work with Depend that right after (and I mean seriously right after) I read her posts on them, I contact Kaneli, who lives in Finland (but is in Slovenia ATM, YAY!!) if she can buy me a couple of Depend bottles. This particular one I got from the amazing swap package Vettelicious lady sent me and it's totally awesome.




Try to imagine this much more vivid. I tried to get the most colour accurate pictures possible (you have no idea how many I got too green, and how many I eventually took), but still I think this looks too ... calm, if you will. It's a bright green, really lovely, it's not neon, but it pops out, I freakishly love it. It's also very well pigmented, two coats are more than enough. It's a bit thick though, I had to redip my brush quite often and I rarely do that even when I have my nails longer. I was a bit surprised, since normally when I have my nails short, I have no troubles with application, in average I need one coat less. But still, it's nothing one couldn't handle, and for this colour I'd have gone through much more trouble than dipping the brush a bit more often than usually. :) 

I love it! How about you, do you like Depend, do you know the brand, own a few bottles? 

Thank you for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Dobra boja i mnogo je kremast, baš se vidi da je gušći. Nisam dosad ni čula za taj brand, super što ih ovako promoviraš :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cudna boja, cak nemam problem s tim sto je zelena ^_^ i suosjecam za ucenje i ja bi trebala pocet, al motivacija se utopila negdje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I'm evil. ;D I love that color, it was my fave from this collection, and such amazing formula and pigmentation... OPI could learn something from Depend, IMO. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and with polishes like these, I tend to make only one thicker coat. It's easier to apply that way, and then one coat is usually sufficient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh this is so pretty, I'm in love! I love how you polish your nails, they're so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biberlee, Depend je super brand, malo pogledaj po skandinavskih blogih. :)

    Lendoxia, ma da ... ja imam kaznu, skoro ništa interneta dok ne naučim malo više.

    feline, I totally agree! Depend rocks, they still have the best crackles out there and their cremes are awesome. I'll try that with one coat, but my nails are longer already, not sure if it will suffice. :)

    Just me and Hohner, thank you! :)

    Thank you for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. krasna boja :-D
    ajd' sad kazna - gasi internet i na učenje :-p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this green teal polish it so pretty and perfect for spring u did a great job , im ur new follower , please follow back Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lep je =)
    Še dobro, da so zdaj depend laki v DM-ih, in to še ceneje kot na finskem =))))
    P.S. Lepi poskus štemplanja( da ne komentiram čisto vsakega posta).

    ReplyDelete
  10. nail crazy, ajme, super timing da ovo prećitam, i sad se mi žuri za knjige. ;)

    Britney, please don't spam my blog the next time. Thank you!

    Colrfulbottle, hej, pa kje si ti?? :) Ane, da je to super! Jaz sem čisto preč od veselja. :D In hvala za komplimet! Kar me spomni, da ti še kar nisem odpisala ... ojej, oprosti! :(

    Hvala za komentarje!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, izgubila sem se v resničnem svetu =). JE bilo kr nekaj stvari v mojem življenju sedaj, od občutka krive zaradi velikega števila lakov, ogromne količine dela na kmetiji, družinski problemi, pa še na faksu me je en izpit zmatro in en profesor popolnoma uničil. Sem pa že nazaj, upam, da tokrat ostajam do septembra =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. sori, ker sem še v enem komentarju napisala novico o Depend lakih, sem že pozabila, da sem napisala tole, seveda je pa treba poskrbet, da boš to novico vedela =)
    Glede mail pa ni panike, ko boš lahko pa odpiši =)

    ReplyDelete