Sunday 17 July 2011

Eveline Holografic Shine days: 413

Heya everyone! How are you doing? It's a hot hot Sunday here. I'm posting another one eariler than usually because I'm not sure if I'll have the time to post later on. I just did my mani for the first time with magnetic polish (ok, I don't count the Essence magnetics, because the pattern was poor due to their magnet) and I can't wait to show it to you! 
But right now we're again on Eveline Holografic Shine boat and this one is the star of my Eveline collection. I call it Lucky 13, because of the name number and because it's my favourite, right next to Sandy (401). If you remember I also have the beautiful 412 (Rain-bowl of berries) that I've already shown you. I just want to point it out so we have them all in line. :)






A lightbox shot totally kills the holo effect, but shows the base colour really nicely.

Lucky 13 needs three coats to be perfect, and it really is. Perfect I mean. I love it. It reminds me of Magnetic Spectacular Stone and Color Club Wild at Heart. I'm not sure they are dupes though, I think the latter two have stronger holo effect, also they are both one coaters. Not sure. But I'm loving this Eveline fellow, isn't it gorgeous? Of course this bottle was the most used in store, it shows on the bottle the most. Little pigs. Well, nothing to cry about, even 4.5 ml will last me for quite a while. Because you simply cannot find it anywhere anymore. These purple shades are the hardest to find. Well, there were the hardest to find. I'm not sure if we can get them anymore in Slovenia. Figures, eh?

What do you think about this one? 

Have a nice Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Me wants them. :( Ampak jih še nikjer nisem videla, ŠL mi pa tudi ni ravno blizu. :D
    Anyway res so luštni, pa se mi zdi da ti kar vsi pašejo. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a beautiful base color (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tale mi je najbolj všeč.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Od vseh ebelin holotov, ki si jih do sedaj pokazala, me je tale najbolj očaral. Res je prekrasen. Me mogoče malo spominja na Sact. Stone od Magnetic =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I presumed this will get the most love from you. :) It's really gorgeous. :) Thank you for your time and comments!

    ReplyDelete