Monday 11 July 2011

Eveline Holografic Shine days: 401

Hello everyone! How are you doing? It's sooo hot in Slovenia!! Although the storm is coming, I was jogging when the lightning started to appear over the hill here nearby and it was magical. Gorgeous, I love the twilight (the time of the day!) combined with the wind and the smell of rain in the air, it makes jogging so much more fun. 

How about we finally get this show on the road? I hope you're still with me! We're going to do it by numbers, it's the easiest way. I've already shown you one, 412, I call it Rain-bowl of berries, one of my favourites. 401, I call it Sandy, is also one of my favourites, if not my favourite of them all. 




To see the base colour, this is a pretty soft light, then again, the holo effect on Holografic shine isn't very intense.

This was two coats, I think, my nails are rather short, when they've gotten longer, I needed a third one. Surprised by what colour is my favourite? So was I. I expected to only swatch this one and then remove it, but the minute I put it on i fell in love with it. It's such an ... elegant colour, it makes me feel classy, yet not boring because of the holo rainbow. 

Holografic shine doesn't have a very extreme holo effect, yet it is there, and it's still more intense than my pictures show, although not by much. Brush is so-so, some of the bottles have extremly wonky brush. It's nothing too terrible though. And it dries really fast. 

What do you think about Sandy? 

Thank you for reading!

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! This is a mouth watering color. I want it!!!! By the way, I am your new follower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, super, Eveline holo serija je tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color! It`s so soft!
    Here in Amsterdam is always raining and it doesn't go above 20 degrees! I want to go to the beach so badly....So, I guess sometimes it's good to be hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, and you're right, it's pretty elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very wearable holo. BTW I love reading about your hot summer. I'm in the middle of winter down here and I can't wait for our Australian summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. imfeelingnail-venturous, hey, welcome to my blog! Thank you for following! And it's gorgeous, I quite agree. :)

    Biba, hehe, je trajalo, ane? :D

    Ligata, yeah,b ut when it goes above 30 degrees Ulmiel gets a bit cranky. ;) :D

    Elsa P., yeah, you should have seen it IRL, it looks tons better. :D

    Vita, wow, winter sounds lovely right now, lol, and quite impossible, to imagine in this hotness. :D

    Thank you for your comments! Hvala za komentarje!

    ReplyDelete
  7. krasna bojica i totalno prigodno ime :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love neutral/beige holos! This one is absolutely gorgeous on you :) I also love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nail crazy, hvala. :D

    Jette Fromm, thanks! :) The name reminded me a bit of your name of the blue one. Ok, is it Sandy too? LOL :D

    Thank you both for commenting!

    ReplyDelete