Thursday 14 July 2011

Eveline Holografic Shine days: 406

Hello darlings! Wow, this planned posts stuff kinda sucks, I don't have anything to tell you in the beginning of the post. You know, I usually blabber about the stuff that's happening in my life or on nail polish scene. I just hope I didn't forget my sunscreen at home. ;)

406. I call it Silver Explosion. Simply because it's by far the most holographic one I have from Eveline. The silvers usually are, I guess the holo magic dust goes the best with silver pigment? 




You know the drill by now, the soft light picture is here to show the base colour more clearly.

Silver Explosion (406) is a very nicely behaved polish. Needs two coats (even on my long claws here), third one only for touch ups, I suspect on my middle finger and thumbs, dries really fast and it's a nice holographic goodie. Frankly, after getting Gosh Holographic I don't think I'll ever use any other silver holo polish until I ran out of Gosh (and cry my eyes out because of that), but it's a very nice polish indeed, perfect if you don't feel like having a too intensive holo on your nails but want to have silver with more oomph. 

What do you think about this one? Do you have any Eveline Holografic Shine in your stash?

Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I love this polish and yesterday's polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. krasno, ma meni su svi lakići iz ove kolekcije dobri :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're killing me, I want them all :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. svi mi se Eveline-i svidjaju, steta sto ih nikako ne mogu nac :(

    lijepo ti stoje dugi nokti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! :)


    Nic, kako da jih ne pa ima jih i kod vas, kako sam vidjela? Nadam se da jih pronađeš!

    ReplyDelete