Saturday 30 July 2011

Gosh - Holographic

Hello! Yes, I'm a few hours later than usual again, and I suspect this will be my posting hour for a while, until I get my study-mode on and will be able to post earlier. Hope you don't mind. It's afternoon now somewhere on this planet, right? ;)

Anyway. I'm eating my very light dinner after the jogging hour right now and I can afford to post this one, sice it doesn't need much words to go with it. You all know it, and probably hate me right now for showing it again, since it's impossible to find. Unless you know one of the coolest persons in the world and she sends it to you in a swap package!




This is seriously soft light, I mean, seriously, no sun at all, it only catches a bit of light out of the window on my right and still it shows the straigh lines of holo effect.

This is two coats over Gosh Fix Base coat that Jette also send, giving me a little bottle from her own BC, how cool is that? Holographic applies like a dream, seriously, i could do it drunk and shaking from starving (I can *never* polish my nails when hungry, my hands shake like crazy), it dries really really fast. It lasted on my nails for three days with minor tip wear without any TC, so that's pretty awesome!

It made my camera crazy though, it just wouldn't pick up the holo effect, wouldn't even pick my entire hand while wearing it, it was quite an achievement to get the photos. I don't think I'll ever call any other holo insane, now that I had this baby on. It stayed holo basically in every single light, if only it had a lil' bit of lightning to pick up, it was ... insane. :) Jette, thank you SO much for this one!! You're beyond awesome for sending it to me!

I'm reading a lot about being fed up with a certain colour or finish (crackle, taupe, blurple etc.) ... is anyone out there sick of holographic yet? Or not a fan at all? Don't be shy. :)

Thank you for reading!

25 comments:

  1. ajmeeeeeeeee, nema riječi kojima možaš nahvalit ili opisat ovu ljepotu, savršen je :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I never get tired of looking at this polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you're welcome sweetie! I'm just happy to share the amazingness that is Holographic! It looks stunning on you btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i honestly love this polish! this is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! My package from Jette just came in earlier this week and I'm so excited! If I don't have any special base coats for holographic nail polish, what should I use? Matte top coat or go base-less (or just use regular base)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really pretty! I would love to try the gosh polishes too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jezik do poda.. nemam drugih riječi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all! I knew you'll love it as much as I do. :D

    Em, I usually went base-less with holographic polishes, but since the Gosh Fix Base is a bit rough perhaps you could use some sort of ridge filling TC, like Fill the Gap from Essie is. Otherwise I think you can use any base coat. The same as Fix Base Coat is Nfu Oh Aqua BC, if you're planning to invest into one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *ridge filling BS, not TC, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's amazing :)
    I love it and can't get enough of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am jealous!! its sooo pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe, thank you ladies! Hope you find a bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ha Cool, we almost did this one at the same time! Isn't that one phenomenal!!??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete