Monday 18 July 2011

Eveline Holografic Shine days: 417

Hello people. Today I'll be short. Yesterday I couldn't stop watching Battlestar Galactica so I got only 5 hours of sleep and I came home only an hour ago, I'm really tired and cooked up, it's very unpleasant weather here in Ljubljana. Although right now I can see rainbow right out of my office window. :) I love rainbows, they always cheer me up, such a simple masterpiece of Nature. :) Another Eveline, of course, for today. I'm glad we're slowly finishing it, I'm a bit tired of them, I suspect you're too. 




This is two to three coater. Man, I miss my long nails, this one really compliments them. What is this colour anyway? Is it goldish? Brownish? Nude? Or what? Anyway. I can't decide if I like it or not, but right now I like it. :) How about you?

Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! I really like nude holographics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many of there holos did you buy? :))) I like the color in the second photo, but not on the third one. I guess I better skip this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. meni se sviđa ovaj, neutralna boja a holo da ga izvuče izvan običnog laka ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronica, I'm glad you like it. :)

    Lendoxia, i ja, kad gledam slike, al ćini mi se, da nije bio tako goldish IRL. Možda se slabo sjećam.

    Gejba, hehe, I think the highest number was 11, but I gave some away and I still probably will. It's not like I need the polish i don't particularly love, since I have so many of those that I do. ;)

    nail crazy, da, i ja mislim da ga holo spašava. :)

    Hvala za komentarje! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete