Wednesday 13 July 2011

Eveline Holografic Shine days: 405

Heya everyone! Hopefully I'm right now enjoying the coolness of our Bohinj lake and all it's beauty. It's one of the most beautiful places we have in Slovenia, so I suggest looking at some pictures (I linked one) if you can't visit it. :) 

Today it's the day of the beautiful 405, I named it Blueberry Pie. Don't ask why, I don't know. It's a lovely shade of purple, with a nice holo effect.





Three coats, the brush was nice to handle, I have no complaints about this one. It's a lovely colour. It also has a bit stronger holo effect than the others that we've already seen. Holo effect differs a bit in this line, it depends on the colour. Blueberry Pie is a keeper. I do apologize for the state of my cuticles on this pictures, I have *no* idea what the hell was I thinking, not putting some creme on my hands before taking pictures, if they were in a state like this one. I really hate posting them like that, but the colour really shines on the pictures.

What do you think?

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. jako lijep lak :)

    nokti su ti super, sve je u redu s kutikulom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet color, and its holographic too!! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasna je bojica :-D
    sad kad sam vidila cijenu - kod nas su skoro duplo jeftiniji ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divnoooo :)

    A jezero je prekrasno, čak i preko slike mogu nanjušit čist zrak. Uživaj draga :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. rock-or-not, thanks! :)

    Nic, ma, meni se uvijek ćini da ispada na slikah sve 1523 puta gore kad jih editiram, stvarno svaku grešku vidim, pa onda moram da se ispričam. ;)

    Silence is Loud, yeah, this one is one of my favourites. :)

    nail crazy, ma da, nije me ni iznenadalo, kod nas sve se čini preskupo. I mislim, da jih i ne dobijemo više, baš sad, kad sam jih odkrila. Nemam ja lijepe riječi za slovenski nail polish trg, bojim se.

    Lalica, hvala, nadam se, da jednom popijemo kaficu nekdje u blizini jezera. :) *hug*

    Jenny, welcome and thanks! I will check it out, of course. :)

    Thank you all for commenting!

    ReplyDelete