Friday 15 July 2011

Eveline Holografic Shine days: 407

You know, I said I'll prepare just two in advance, but knowing my BF and what happened last time, when we stayed there three days longer than planned, I'll do another one, just in case. ;) And we're half way to finish them all! Well, not all of them, those that I have at least. :) I don't know the exact number on them, any of my Polish ladies knows? Yeah, Eveline is a Polish polish line. :) Poland has some serously awesome brands of varnish, I'm quite in love with them (and I also blame Spooky nails blog for that a bit ;)).

407 is not very much up my alley, so again, no name. If you have any suggestions for any of them, I'm happy to read about them! I hate the numbers, I like them only with Nfu Oh. 407 is, if that is possible anyway, for me a mom holo colour. Seriously, the base colour has that antique rose-ish touch that mom colours prefer to have. You know I like a few mom colours, but this one didn't appeal to me much, even though it looks awesome in the bottle. 





I don't have any notes on how many coats this was nor how was the brush. I've already mentioned that brushes can be very weirdly curved in this line. I suspect it's three coats, but it can be two only too. I'm not sure. Like I said, I don't like this colour on me, I removed it quite fast. And what the hell is with my middle finger and the cuticles?? I really feel embarassed when I show you pictures like that. But you know my middle finger, it's a total diva, its cuticle is the hardest to maintain in the happy place for me.

What do you think about this one? Do you get the mom colour wibe too or am I just silly? :)

Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. This one compliments your hands nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one really is my kind of color! :) So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love these kind of holo colors. Mostly because the base color is very natural so appropriate for work but the holo makes it more special. I'm a fan (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous color! looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone, for your comments! :) I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete