Tuesday 12 July 2011

Eveline Holografic Shine days: 403

Hello everyone! As I am cooking in my own skin (seriously, it's too hot to breathe here) I feel great still, yesterday was a majory awesome nail polish day. Got a package I already though it was lost (right now I'm wearing one colour from it and it effing ROCKS!) and found out I'll get my greedy little hands on two HTFs. Yay? Yay! I was in a hurry to post the first one yesterday so I forgot to mention that. :)
But as the heat wave will be hanging in Slovenia for a while (right now its around 30 degrees Celsius in Ljubljana) my BF suggested we leave for a couple of days for north and I said yes, of course. That's why, for the first time, I prepared posts in advance for two days, starting tomorrow. I hope everything works as it should. I don't wish to break the Eveline Holografic Shine days after only two days, when I've postponed it for months. 

And now we're going to the next one I have, it's called 403 and since I didn't love it much, I didn't name it. You can, if you get a spark of inspiration! 



To see the base colour, see how gentle pink this is?

Oh man, these pictures are awful. Forgive me. I still remember this one, it was impossible to photograph. The sun made my camera completely miss my hand and so it wouldn't do a sharp photo to save my life (or its), and since this is a scattered not to intenisve holo, the moment I put my hand more in the shadow, it went completely holo-less. *sigh* So this is the best I could do.

It's three coats, my nails were longer at this point and the brush was ok in this bottle. The formula is a bit watery, but nothing one can't handle. For me this is too gentle of a colour, it's in the same area as Color Club Fashion Addict, also a bit too gentle for my taste. It's such a soft pink it boarders on white in the shadow, and I don't do colours like this, even if they are holographic. 

What do you think of 403? Any suggestions on names? 

Thank you for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Ok, believe it or not I really like this shade! Maybe because I'm over 40! Lol! It's a nice neutral. Your nails are just insanely pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mislim da ovog imam negdje, sviđa mi se ova lagana roza bojica, baš je... posh! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in Italy it's the same (talking about the weather), and I can't really stand such hot days :(
    And about the polish, I like it, even if the holo effect isn't so strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome polish! I want this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome color!! I have never heard of this brand of nail polish before.. I will most definitely be looking into it.. The colors are gorgeous! As for names.. I think I'll call it Calgary..lol, that's the area code of my city! :)
    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. over40productqueen, thank you for the compliment! Hehe, well, lots of people like it, I'm just not one of them. :D

    nail crazy, mislim, da ga više i nemam ... stvarno se mi nije dopala boja, šta hoču. :D

    Biba, hvala. :) Super je bilo .:)

    Elsa P. yeah, I bet Italy has the same problem, since we're neighbours and all ... hope it cools down a bit.

    imfeelingnail-venturous, hope you can get it!

    Just me and Hohner, u Hrvatskoj može se dobit, tako da lovi ga! :D

    Mizz Entice, thank you for the name suggestion! :)

    Thank you all for your comments! Hvala za komentarje!

    ReplyDelete