I recieved two awards lately, first is from Mina, she has gorgeous nails, you should check her blog out, if you haven't already, and the award appearantly has no name, its just for small and nearly unknown blogs. Which I think it's great, because then you can spread the word, as some of them really are gorgeous and super fun.
Post about this award and copy the rules. Link the person that had tagged you. Choose 3 - 5 Blogs you would like to tag and link them too. Leave them a comment on their blog that you've linked them.
Important: This award is for unknown blogs, so don't tag some 3000-Reader-Blogs! :)
My blogroll is getting obscenely long. There is by far too many excellent blogs, well known and still in the making, and I'll try to tag those that I haven't before:
- Mateja's Beauty Blog - she's a Slovene blogger that posts great swatches of make up that is available in Slovenia. Which is a totally awesome thing, I must say, because I'm usually drooling over American blogs about stuff I know I can't get at all. ;)
- Sanje so večne - great blog with great swatches!
- Nail Crazy - Another nail blog, with super cute nails and great writings.
- Polish Chest - totally awesome blog, that is helping me greatly with my knowledge of German languange. Danny's nails are gorgeous and so are the swatches.
- Once Bitten - Great nails, great new blogger, check her out!
I think these are really worth checking out, all the girls are making super great swatches and their blogs are super fun. :)
The second award I got now from five co-bloggers: Mina (Mina's Blog), Danny (Polish Chest), KrisInPhilly (My Lucid Bubble), Lindsay (Yacking About Lacquer) and OnceBitten (Once Bitten). These are all really awesome bloggers and it's an honour to be tagged by them! If you haven't checked them out, you really should.
The rules for this award: 1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award. 2. Share 7 things about yourself. 3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. 4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award.
7 facts about me:
1. I adore the ocean, lakes, rivers, really any water. And forests.
2. I'm quite impatient.
3. I love my music laud and hard.
4. I'm dancing for 6th year now and I still feel sick when going on stage.
5. I'm a giant kid. I love cartoons and stuffed animal toys. I got my heart broken when I couldn't afford a Krtek toy in Prague, being so expensive. :(
6. My nails are divas. You have no idea how strict the rules are for taking care of them.
7. My other love in MU department is eyeshadows. I love eye MU.
Here it goes, I'll award as many bloggers I can think of, but don't expect me to stick to the number. If I don't contact you in next few days, please excuse me. But since I love commeting the blogs I'm visiting, you'll get the notice, I hope.
- Fashion Polish. Seriously awesome nails.
- Polish Drop. Really lovely nails.
- Ivana*. Beautiful nails, pink colour obsessed :)
- Renate's Blog. Recently discovered, I love her nail art work with stripers
- Chloe's Nails. That girl is making me try nail art, the best nail art out there.
- Nails for fun. I love her blog, and you should really read her latest rant, made me laugh. :D
- Coloful bottle's Blog. Besides her great nails and photos and beautful jewlery work she did an AC/DC manicure. Nuff said.
- The Polished Perfectionist. I worship her nails and application.
That's all from me now guys. Truth be told, I'm having hard time pointing certain blogs out, because I love all of them that are on my blogroll and those that I only have in google reader because I forget to refresh my blogroll. I read a lot of nail/beauty blogs, maybe not every day, since there is a lot of them, but I get around them in a week. And I think you all deserve the awards, otherwise I wouldn't be reading you. :)
Thank you for reading!